Car chat for the car non-enthusiast.

I'm tired of watching people get hosed at the mechanic! Since my husband is the most trustworthy auto tech I know, I thought I would share some of his secrets with anyone willing to listen. I can't diagnose your car over an e-mail, but if you have any general car questions or need some advise, e-mail me at stupidcar.sarah@gmail.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ugly Car Blues

Is your car a pile?
I have one of those. It's embarrassing to drive because it is so ugly. Let me assuage your troubled heart.

Think of your car as a lonely neighbor.
This neighbor tries her hardest to help you out. Sometimes she is more trouble than she's worth, but at the end of the day isn't she sweet! She may take too much time talking to you and she may have her skirt tucked into her pantyhose on occasion, but when it comes down to it, she would give you the shirt off her back.

Your car is that neighbor.
She's so tired and old, but even though she's breaking down, she's going to get you from point A to point B on a day when it is too cold to walk or you don't have enough time to take the bus.

Take care of your car friends, and she will take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment